Who are we?
Svante is a rapidly growing clean energy technology company making commercial-scale carbon capture and removal a reality and enabling global industries to play offense in the fight against climate change that will accelerate the global transition to a lower-carbon economy. The growing success of our company is owed to our commitment to our people, our emphasis on our values, and our innovative technology. Passion is put into what we do every day.
The Role: Corporate Development Co-op
- Work with the Corporate Development team to advance various initiatives in support of the scale-up and commercialization of Svante’s business.
- Support corporate financial planning and budgeting processes, including reporting of actual vs. budget data, and related variance analysis.
- Conduct market research and analysis to support the development of Svante channel-to-market strategies.
- Develop and maintain project economic models to demonstrate the feasibility of prospective carbon capture projects.
- Collaborate with finance, operations, and information technology teams to develop, maintain, and improve Svante’s centralized data ecosystem.
- Currently pursuing an MBA degree, broad course load covering Finance, Strategy, and Business Technology application.
- Anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and December 2024.
- Broad knowledge of finance and accounting principles, and financial analysis techniques.
- Ability to conduct independent market research and analysis.
- Hands-on self-starter who flourishes with autonomy while collaborating with partners to drive impact; meticulous attention to detail and pride in quality will be key success factors.
- Dynamic communicator with demonstrated ability to concisely share complex messages with di-verse audiences.
- Experience using Power BI or equivalent analytics platforms to create custom financial, KPI and operational data reports.
- High proficiency in Excel and the ability to build and audit financial models.
- General knowledge of relational database concepts and ability to apply these to data warehousing and robust data analysis projects.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and ability to work under tight deadlines and pivot focus as corporate priorities require.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Svante is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national
origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This Equal Employment Opportunity policy applies to all practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, discipline, transfer, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment. All Svante employees share in the responsibility for assuring that, by our personal actions, the policies are effective. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.