In this role you are the key business analyst supporting the Sourcing function at INNIO. This is a dynamic and interesting area, key to the success of the INNIO Group.The scope of the role includes financial tracking of all direct material purchased by INNIO, including our manufacturing sites in Austria and North America. You own the processes to calculate and track inflation and deflation at a part and supplier level, and control and follow-up on variances versus plan and standard. You are the key finance interface with the Sourcing commodity leaders and Sourcing management.
Additionally, indirect spend and cost impacts will be analyzed and tracked in coordination with budget holders and the Sourcing team.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program – including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport – station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Perform monthly direct material inflation/deflation analysis, follow-up with responsible Sourcing owners and ensure validity of results before the timely report out to management.
- Plan and forecast future inflation/deflation on a regular basis in coordination with the Sourcing team. Convert this into planned P&L impacts versus material standard costs.
- Analyze variances between purchase and invoice prices versus our standard costs. Check root causes and identify issues for monthly reporting to management.
- Own the coordination of the annual raw material standard cost update together with the Sourcing team. Ensure high level of data accuracy. Provide templates, check inputs, inform stakeholders of updated data and on-time results.
- Analyze cost saving projects and proposals for both direct and indirect spend.
- Control process accuracy such as receiving and billing postings.
- Play a role in ERP and BI enhancement projects.
- Support the overall Operations & Finance team with monthly P&L analytics, supplier data maintenance and procurement policies
- Perform needed ad hoc sourcing related analysis as needed by the business
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Business
- Experienced in a finance/controlling role
- Strong analytical skills and fundamental accounting knowledge
- Microsoft Office and excellent Excel skills, experienced with large sets of data, open to improving processes, Tableau experience is a plus
- Clear thinker, problem solving attitude & flexible personality who can manoeuvre in a dynamic environment
- Fluent English. German is a plus
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
At INNIO, we offer a competitive salary package which is far above the requirements of the metal collective agreement in Austria. We highly value your individual qualifications and experience. As part of our recruiting process, we engage in open dialogue with you to discuss the details and ensure the best possible fit.