Continues Improvement Specialist
Who we are
Supply Chain Assessment
At ELEVATE, we offer a unique and impactful career journey designed to empower our teams to influence change. Join our team for a truly international experience. With 24+ offices globally (and still growing), you will have exposure to real issues that span the globe. Fasten your seatbelt for an energetic and dynamic experience where you will conduct a broad range of environmental and social supply chain audits to support impact-driven responsible sourcing programs. Supplier transparency is part of ELEVATE’s DNA to understand risk exposure associated with social compliance issues. We constantly develop innovative solutions to uncover and manage risk from social and environmental to building, electrical and fire safety. ELEVATE was the first firm to integrate anonymous worker surveys into the assessment process creating the industry’s first integrated assessment. ELEVATE has developed EiQ to create predictive models to assess risks of unauthorized subcontracting, human trafficking, labor unrest, and other key risk issues. ELEVATE has also developed the first KPI-based monthly monitoring program to show the links between business performance issues and social non-compliance. When a supplier needs more guidance our Capacity Building experts design holistic and custom improvement plans to create long-term solutions.
Job overview at a glance
This role is a key position within a newly created team responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across multi-jurisdictions. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
Who you are
Are you thrilled by the idea of working in a business that aims tackle the world’s biggest challenges? Do you want to work:
- on environmental, social and governance issues
- with an amazing team of like-minded creative thinkers
- in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- for some of the biggest and most forward-looking brands in the world
- To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking.
- To work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program for change.
- To lead and facilitate LEAN/process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working.
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system.
- To assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy.
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls.
- To elicit requirements and drive process change using staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis.
- To work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements.
- To actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance.
- To ensure the business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times.
- To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects.
- Coordinate with various teams to analyze project results and performance.
- Support process team in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing process improvement and process re-engineering opportunities.
- Provide technical and analytical support for process improvement initiatives.
- Train and guide resources in process improvement techniques.
- Coach process improvement practitioners in the execution of process improvement efforts (Lean Six Sigma projects, Kaizen events).
- Educate and promote a culture of continuous improvement across the enterprise.
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping.
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/’Workout’ sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success.
- Experience of designing or implementing a framework of continuous improvement in a multijurisdictional organization.
- Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of Partners, senior managers, and subject matter experts.
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between.
- Minimum accredited Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, preferably Black Belt.
- Minimum 3-5 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis.
- Bachelor's / Master’s degree or above in engineering, scientific or related fields.
Equal Opportunity Employer
ELEVATE is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by local law. Personal data provided by applicants will be treated as confidential information and will be used exclusively for employment purposes only. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Applicants who are not invited for an interview may consider their applications filed for future reference.
To learn more about career opportunities at ELEVATE, please visit our Careers Page here: https://www.elevatelimited.com/careers/