Plastic Bank is hiring a
Title: Community Partnership for Faith and School(Cavite)
Project-based, Full Time Position
We are searching for an enthusiastic and people-oriented Program Coordinator who will effectively sustain Plastic Bank’s Faith and School partnerships. The scope of work is putting a large focus on advocacy and building relationships with church and school partners and assist them to be Ocean Stewards, heroes of the planet.
• Assist in the coordination and implementation of activities on Faith and School Programs;
• Forge collaborative and trusting professional relationships with partners in his/her assigned area;
• Organize and conduct advocacy trainings for faith and school partners
• Track/monitor and report progress of each partnership based on approved targets/goals;
• Provide coaching to partners/grantees as they implement program activities;
• Undertake monitoring visits (field work) to program partners to assess and ensure that activities are conducted efficiently and effectively;
• Coordinate extensively with faith and school key leaders to ensure sustainability of the advocacy;
• Perform other tasks as maybe assigned from time to time.
• Minimum of one (1) year of informal/formal experience in event organizing and/or event coordination.
• Experience in campus and church events, a plus.
• Agile, initiates action, highly self-motivated, a solution-based problem solver, and result-driven “go-getter”.
• Has strong passion in saving the environment and in poverty-alleviation
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
This is an exciting time to join Plastic Bank and make your mark in changing the world’s relationship with plastic. We build ethical recycling ecosystems in coastal communities and reprocess the materials for reintroduction into the global manufacturing supply chain. We are currently operating in the Philippines, Indonesia, Brazil and Egypt, Cameroon, and Thailand.