Holcim is hiring a
Holcim builds progress for people and for the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, Holcim enables the creation of greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving the world’s standard of living. By placing sustainability at the heart of its strategy, Holcim is committed to becoming a “Net Zero” company that places its employees and the communities to which they belong at the heart of its success. Encouraging the development of the circular economy, the company is one of the global leaders in recycling to build more with less. Holcim relies on a portfolio of world-renowned brands dedicated to the construction sector, including ACC, Aggregate Industries, Disensa, Firestone Building Products, Geocycle, Holcim and Lafarge.
Holcim Corporate France’s Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) department oversees the company’s quality policy, and implements an HSE approach to control and prevent risks related to working conditions and the safety of employees and the environment. It also aims to ensure that procedures comply with legislation, internal rules / constraints and issues recommendations. It coordinates action plans to improve and secure the professional framework of its employees.
In a team of 10 people, and attached at the “Head of Health, Safety & Environment Training & Competencies”, you will be in charge of implementing and deploying internal safety communication in an international context.
Your main missions :
➔ Improve communication & training tools :
● Work on training programs and materials
● Work on HSE Rewards & Recognition programs
● External benchmark of HSE communications & training practices
➔ Improve and modernize the Group’s internal portal :
● Redesign the existing content to make it more functional and creative
● Prepare new content and create new pages
● Train and support operations
● Propose enhancements and update platform tools
● Provide bi-monthly reports with statistics
● Find new digital tools to present content and organize activities (benchmarking, etc.)
➔ Administer the « Ideas to Action » platform (tool for communicating best practices) :
● Create and support new challenges
● Communicate on the different steps and outcomes
● Analyze findings and propose possible improvements
● Support the HSE team on various missions
● You are preparing a Master degree at the university in communication, digital marketing or in a Business school.
● An experience in the communication field will be privileged.
● An experience in the HSE area is a plus.
➔ Professional skills :
● Good organizational and project management skills – Capacity for synthesis
● Strong appetite for digital tools
● Creativity and force of proposal
● Agility and ability to work independently
● Excellent interpersonal and team player
● Multicultural sensitivity and desire to work in an international environment (English internship)
➔ Technical skills :
● Knowledge of digital tools, video assembly and web design tools
● Proficient in the Microsoft office package and Google Suite
command of English, written and oral
Level of study : Bac + 4/5 – Business Schools – Communication – Digital Marketing
Internship's duration : 4 to 6 months, from January 2023 (flexible)
Place : Be Issy (Issy les Moulineaux, Ile de France)
Telework available up to 2 days per week.
Want to join the Holcim Group ? Apply now !
Please fill in the following reference : LSA-STAG-10.2022
Send your application (resume + cover letter) to : firstname.lastname@example.org