We are happy to share that Li-Cycle is expanding and looking for the Commercial Manager in Hungary.
The Commercial Manager will assume a key role in acquiring and managing key customer (battery supply) accounts for the company, with a focus on the Hungary market.
We are seeking a talented, motivated, and top performer to join our team in this role with experience in business development in a Business to Business (B2B) environment.
Lead business development engagement efforts for new potential customers/suppliers of spent lithium-ion batteries across Hungary:
- Manage end-to-end process of outbound engagement from lead generation through to securing contractual relationships with new customers
- Leverage and expand existing contact bases to develop new customers in specified regions and/or verticals that could supply batteries to Li-Cycle
- Research and engage with organizations to develop additional leads for prospective customers, including but not limited to electric vehicle manufacturers, lithium-ion battery manufacturers, energy storage developers, electronics manufacturers and electronics recyclers
- Manage existing customer accounts to maintain high degree of customer satisfaction and maintain repeat business
- Manage the process of the completion of all necessary contract documentation including one-time service agreements, master service agreements, vendor setup documentation, export notifications and billing for specified accounts
Support additional Business Development work streams as needed:
- Support Battery Supply team in other work streams as required:
- Market analysis and intelligence
- Process and tool development for streamlining business development
- Strategy development
- University Degree in Business, Economics or Engineering preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development and customer management
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in automotive, recycling, or battery industry preferred
- Experience of logistics and supply change dynamics preferred.
- Ability to travel within Eastern Europe to visit customer and attend conferences etc.
- Proven experience negotiating and closing supply agreements
- Excellent organizational, strategic, planning and implementing skills
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Ability to assign and delegate work, problem solve, answer questions and evaluate results of performance
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects
- Able to identify key issues; creatively and strategically overcome internal challenges or obstacles
- Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- A hands-on leader with a desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment
- High-level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Proactive self-starter with an 'owner's mindset'
- Consistently delivers quality work on time, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional oral communication, writing and editing skills
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe products and e-mail required
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Motivated, methodical, and optimistic
- Demonstrated interest in cleantech, electric vehicles or renewable energy a plus
Li-Cycle (NYSE: LICY) is on a mission to leverage its innovative Spoke & Hub Technologies™ to provide a customer-centric, end-of-life solution for lithium-ion batteries, while creating a secondary supply of critical battery materials. Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries are increasingly powering our world in automotive, energy storage, consumer electronics, and other industrial and household applications. The world needs improved technology and supply chain innovations to better manage battery manufacturing waste and end-of-life batteries and to meet the rapidly growing demand for critical and scarce battery-grade raw materials through a closed-loop solution. For more information, visit https://li-cycle.com/.
For more information, you can view Li-Cycle's corporate video here:
Li-Cycle is an equal opportunity employer committed to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging. Individuals seeking employment at Li-Cycle are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, diverse-ability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Li-Cycle is focused on providing a barrier free Recruitment & Selection process. We will focus on experience and skills and will not discriminate against candidates who have a disability or require an accommodation throughout the Recruitment & Selection process.
Interested candidates should apply to Li-Cycle directly by submitting their resume through the Li-Cycle Career's page. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.