WRI Mexico requires a self-motivated, smart, detail-oriented and highly organized individual to support its Operations department. This is a position for someone seeking to work in financial and project management.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide significant support to the Operations team in analyzing and forecasting finances and for various reporting purpose. It is expected that this individual would be willing to manage routine processes to ensure the smooth functioning of the office with a high level of engagement and attention to detail.
- To provide insight to the financial decision-making process in the organization through analysis, financial projections (planning, budgeting and forecasting) and reporting. To bring scalable financial control on operations. Develop unique and flexible reporting structure.
- This role requires coordination across functions including: Project Management, Finance, Global Operations and others.
- Obtain the required data and information from the project coordinators
- Forecasting and reporting of actuals for monthly reviews; drive and optimize the process of data collection to ensure accurate monthly reporting
- Preparing budget, actuals and forecasting at P&L level for the organization, support annual operating plan exercise; ensure accuracy of forecasts is maintained
- Variance Analysis. Ability to look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to analytical conclusions based on the findings
- Interacting with program leads/ units, explaining the variances monthly, sorting out the queries and ensuring forecasting accuracy
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring issues
- Develop clear understanding of business levers and use this to support the program and others
- Providing analytical support to delivery team by helping the understand the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow from a business perspective and impact of financial/operational decisions on the group.
- Knowledge or worked in online platform for managing the budget and financials will be added advantageous.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial rates
- High proficiency in Excel
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Engineering, Mathematics or other business/analytical disciplines.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in similar work.
- The candidate should have leadership skill in managing teams and presenting the financials in the multiple meetings.
- The candidate should have excellent inter-personal relations and strong communications and writing skills.
- Candidate needs to have a good attention to detail with a sense of urgency
- Candidate should have natural curiosity and research abilities.
- Candidate should have analytic and numerical skills
- Full command of English