ABOUT HOLCIM INNOVATION CENTER
The Holcim Group Innovation Center is the largest R&D center in our industry with nearly 200 top-level researchers. This center has a wide range of expertise, skills and equipment to meet all the development needs of new and innovative products for construction and more particulary in the following four sectors : cement, aggregates, ready-mixed concrete and solutions & products.
Within one of the 4 departments of the Innovation Center, you will report to the Department Director and your main mission will be to assist him and to perform various administrative tasks for the department.
YOUR MAIN MISSIONS
Missions related to assisting the Department Director :
- Manage the Director’s calendar on Google Calendar
- Perform usual secretarial tasks (typing documents or emails, managing telephone calls, organizing internal/external meetings, etc.) mainly in English
- Prepare and format documents for meetings (PowerPoint presentations, EXCEL, etc.) mainly in English
- Organize the Director's business trips
- Establish the Director's expense reports
- Provide support to the Director on all other missions.
Missions related to assisting the Department :
- Organize meetings / events / visits / seminars for the department
- Develop and maintain the filing system of the department documents
- Manage the department archives
- Manage the department purchase orders (supplies, business cards, materials ....).
- Process the department invoices
- Manage the onboarding of new recruits joining the department (office assignment, supply of work tools and PPEs, scheduling of induction meetings with key people in the department, reception …)
- Manage the departure of the department employees (discharge, retrieval of equipment,…)
- Ensure proper dissemination of information that may concern the department.
Department assistants are required to stand in for other assistants during holidays or other periods of absence.
Participate actively in the on-site assistant community (meetings, information sharing, …)
Training / degrees / experience
- Bac+2 or +3 degree (equivalent to bilingual or trilingual manager's assistant)
Technical skills : Proficient in the Microsoft office package (Powerpoint and Excel in particular) and IT tools.
Experience in assisting a director and his/her team in a multicultural environment.
Knowledge & Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and presentation
- Excellent writing skills in both English and French
- Rigor and reliability
- Availability and flexibility in work organization
- Service-minded, listening skills, diplomacy
- Priority management
- Organized, responsive and autonomous
- Handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately
- Pro-activity in administrative duties
- Multicultural sensitivity, willingness to work in an International environment
Remote work : Allowed 2 days a week.
Location : Holcim Innovation Center - 95 rue du Montmurier 38070 Saint Quentin Fallavier - Isère - France (near Lyon).
Type of contract : fixed term contract (CDD)
Other advantages : One-site restaurant / social committee.
Languages skills : Excellent level of English, written and oral.
Local / International