DNV is hiring an
Global Shared Services (GSS) is now looking for an Accounting Intern to join our team in Rio de Janeiro.
The main tasks are:
- Booking regular costs and expenses (local ERP System - Agresso)
- Daily handling of invoices, updating local system (Basware)
- Contact with suppliers, employees and internal clients
- Accounting reconciliations
- Support to accounts payables / receivables
- Other relevant tasks
- Studying Accounting or related areas (graduation predicted to jul. 2025 onward)
- Advanced English
- Advanced Spanish (desirable)
- Portuguese native
- Knowledge of Excel (Dynamic tables, reports)
- Availability to work 30 hours per week, immediate start.
- Curious, creative
- Excellent communication skills and cultural awareness
- Positive attitude and customer focus
- Attentive to detail and deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure
- Passion and willingness to learn and understand new software/accounting systems.
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) organization within DNV provides high quality, cost effective services and processes within Human Resources, Finance and IT, based on requirements defined by the business areas and Group. GSS also develops central competence for distinct services, projects and development and will support policy, procedures and system implementation on a global, regional, and local level.
GSS is about bringing a team of true process experts together, going for professional service levels at industry standards, and offering centers of expertise for competence based advisory. We are driven by people’s competence and motivation to help and support the business areas. As a member of the GSS community you act in a professional, multi-cultural, competent and service oriented environment with good possibilities to enhance your personal competencies and expertise, and to build a strong network with colleagues around the world.
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!