The Forward Trust is hiring an
Are you driven by helping unemployed/disadvantaged learners into good quality jobs?
Account Manager (Employer Engagement): £30K London
The Forward Trust is a growing Matrix Standard accredited Careers, Information, Advice and Gudiance (IAG), skills, apprenticeships and employability provider. As part of our IAG, Prison Apprenticeships Pathway and Apprenticeships work we are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and committed Account Manager to engage employers to support the sourcing of committed employers for our apprenticeships delivery and also the Prison Apprenticeships Pathway (hospitality).
As the Account Manager, working to our Operational Manager you will be sourcing apprenticeship vacancies and supporting the placement of people into jobs vacancies/guaranteed job interviews. You will also be sourcing employers for our apprenticeships delivery in the Level 4 Employability Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard. You will also be Account Managing regional/local employers to ensure successful long-term relationships, as well as undertaking relevant H&S and other checks with employers. You will be sourcing high quality sustainable employment and updating our CRM on Pellcomp PICs.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, go getting and a very practical individual who enjoys building robust and meaningful relationships with employers. We are not looking for `job brokers’ that will source any old job but rather meaningful apprenticeship vacancies and employers that enable learners to progress into good quality work and careers. You must be committed to delivering high quality information, advice and guidance and progressing clients into good quality employment that will help them succeed in their lives.
We value the dedication and commitment of our employees by rewarding them with market-leading pay and benefits. We provide comprehensive training e.g. the Level 4 Employability Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard and opportunities to progress in the Employment Services Division.
We also offer:
Experience of working in an sales or similar role engaging employers
· You will have the ability to engage senior decision makers to source apprenticeship vacancies and working with operational teams and learners to place people into jobs
· Excellent commercial acumen
· Consistently exceed sales targets
· Knowledge of the local labour market and the employability sector
· Excellent communication skills and a tenacious approach and an understanding of how employers recruit and select based on talent
· An understanding of the local labour market in London/South East, including the industrial sectors. within one or more sectors or industries
· Good administration, IT and organisational skills with good experience of using MS office software, CRM and management information systems.